Critical error on your Website (WordPress)
This morning had an issue with multiple websites. (caused by the Cloudflare plugin update)
ERROR “There has been a critical error on your website”
Enable debugging by doing the following:
So, after checking the debugging information found the following.
Cloudflare, I really think they provide a great service. Since they help secure and speed up a few of my sites for free I will forgive them.
This is what I needed to do to get it back online ASAP.
BTW, I removed the above plugin as well as it has become obsolete and installed a new plugin.
Here is the quick solution to get your site back online:
- Login to your FTP software and connect to the site (I use Filezilla), then we will need to disable the Plugin
– Cloudflare which was causing the issue for me.
- So browse to your websites plugin folder for me it was the following /public_html/wp-content/plugins
– For me the plugin causing the issue was cloudflare – Right click on it and Rename it cloudflare_bak
- Try your site again and Voila! You’re back online.
- Make sure that if you did update your wp-config.php file to “true” then change it is set to “false” for security reasons